The greatest threats to human health come from cancer, dementia, diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases. Please join us in the battle against these devastating diseases by investing in scientific research.
Because of generous donors like you moving science forward, our researchers have:
- Contributed to nearly every obesity and diabetes drug on the market.
- Launched the largest and longest-running brain health study in the nation.
- Helped develop the DASH Diet, voted U.S. News & World Report’s Best Overall Diet for the past eight years.
- Designed the world’s only functioning infant metabolic chamber that provides insight into how early nutrition impacts lifelong health.
- Continued to be the primary provider of nutritional research for the U.S. Military.
But crucial research can go farther, faster with your support.
Your donation is part of the key to unlocking the best treatments and cures for chronic diseases such as dementia, diabetes, obesity, and cancer. With your support, Pennington Biomedical’s scientists are able to move science forward towards breakthroughs by using pioneering research and clinical trials that have global impacts.
By donating today, you can make a difference.